Always from scratch

Always from scratch

Monday, April 4, 2016

Contest Reminder

This is a friendly reminder that my blog contest is underway! Don't forget to share your story, and hopefully you will win the 50 dollars and see a daily cultural item in my store from your story.
Here is another story of mine that i would like to share with you travelers.
 New York City, a city filled with culture and different ethnics. I traveled there for New Years 2015, and let me say, there is a lot of history in that city. All of the buildings have a story, and all of the different foods have a culture they came from. I went to china town and had some amazing food that I didn't know the name for. I looked at the menu and ordered the coolest looking word. Walking around I saw a sweets shop. The sweets shop was filled with all sorts of desserts from creams to chocolates to hard candies. This would be a great place for me to find a daily cultural item. I would find something that came to New York from immigrants and there culture. Possibly pizza! Or Cheese Cake! I'm betting those came from overseas at some point.
Don't forget to tell me you story! The winner will receive 50 dollars cash and there story will become my daily cultural item! Thanks and live well. This contest is for academic purposes only and all content is fabricated. This is not a real contest and there is nothing to win. This is not a real company and is not intended to represent a company already in existence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment